Who we are: Scholfe is conceptualized by a team of ex-bankers who have several years of experience in the educational funding ecosystem and have understood the problems of educational institutions and parents. The idea is to have an impact on both the provider and the receiver of education; an urge to EDUCATE and ELEVATE. Launched in 2020, we aspire to be the preferred solution provider to K-12 and Upskill institutions through a completely digital platform. We are an IMPACT -Tech company, using cutting-edge technology to bring financial planning solutions to the educational ecosystem.
What do we do?
Providing seamless onboarding for institutions and assisting parents in spreading their educational costs into smaller instalments while getting rewarded in the process.
Who are we looking for?
Business Development Manager
What will you do?
- Identify and on-board educational institutions within assigned territory.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Collaborating with leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Manage sales activities to generate revenue.
- Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
- Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Sales and Targets
- Immediate joiner preferred
- MBA preferred
Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Chennai/ Mysore/ Delhi/ Mumbai/ Pune
Scholfe is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.