Who we are:
Scholfe is conceptualized by a team of ex-bankers who have several years of experience in the educational funding ecosystem and have understood the problems of educational institutions and parents. The idea is to have an impact on both the provider and the receiver of education; an urge to EDUCATE and ELEVATE. Launched in 2020, we aspire to be the preferred solution provider to K-12 and Upskill institutions through a completely digital platform. We are an IMPACT-Tech company, using cutting-edge technology to bring financial planning solutions to the educational ecosystem. What do we do? Providing seamless onboarding for institutions and assisting parents in spreading their educational costs into smaller instalments while getting rewarded in the process. Who are we looking for?
Who are we looking for?
Channel Partner Manager!
What will you do?
• Identify and on-board new channel partners within assigned territory.
• Manage sales activities to generate revenue.
• Coordinate with partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
• Analyse market trends and accordingly develop sales plans.
• Evaluate sales performance and recommend improvements.
• Educate partners about product portfolio and complimentary services offered.
• Address partner related issues, sales conflicts and pricing issues in a timely manner.
• Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
• Develop positive working relationship with partners to build business.
• Communicate up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
• Develop process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
• Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricings.
• Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences.
• Assist in marketing activities such as tradeshows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
• Travel within and outside city whenever required.
Minimum 3 years of experience
Excellent communication skills
Good understanding of Sales, Strategy and Targets
Must have hands on experience on Excel and Power Point
Immediate joiner preferred
Note: Scholfe is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.