Who we are: Scholfe is conceptualized by a team of ex-bankers who have several years of experience in the educational funding ecosystem and have understood the problems of educational institutions and parents. The idea is to have an impact on both the provider and the receiver of education; an urge to EDUCATE and ELEVATE. Launched in 2020, we aspire to be the preferred solution provider to K-12 and Upskill institutions through a completely digital platform. We are an IMPACT-Tech company, using cutting-edge technology to bring financial planning solutions to the educational ecosystem.
What do we do?
Providing seamless onboarding for institutions and assisting parents in spreading their educational costs into smaller instalments while getting rewarded in the process.
Who are we looking for?
What will you do?
1) Product associate would be responsible for
a) Gathering stakeholder requirements
b) Defining PRD and getting them approved from various stakeholders
c) Document UAT criteria and finalizing the same with various stakeholders
d) Conduct conformance testing and announcing feature release information to various stakeholders
e) Ensuring UAT being done by various stakeholders
f) Formulating release notes and signoffs
2) The product associate will also be responsible for keeping an eye on competition, benchmarking our products with others, and defining new feature requirements
3) Identification of potential fail cases and customization requirements in products
1) An eye for details
2) Good communication skills
3) A knack for presentation tools such as PowerPoint, Lucid Chart, Balsamiq, Excel
4) Structured thinking with good analytical skills
Graduate with good academic background
Experience: 0-2 years
Scholfe is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.